Several resources with documentation are available.
- There is a step-by-step tutorial with a small demo app that shows how to set up a project from start to finish.
- A general overview and introduction is available on this page.
- For a collection of examples please go to the examples section.
- The source code is documented extensively in the Objective-C header files. Browsing the
*.h files usually helps in finding out how to do something.
- Documentation generated by Doxygen is available for easy and convenient browsing. The html documentation can be downloaded using the download page.
- Alternatively, the documentation is available uncompressed under this link.
- You can find a general introduction to mobile visualization on this page.
Please note that the GPLv3 license or the commercial license agreement also applies to the documentation!